Job Reference: 58746
Social Work Senior Practitoner
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £32.34 - £32.34 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Walsall Council to recruit a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner for their South and Central service.
The great thing about this role as it’s a capped caseload of 15 AND NO COURT WORK.
£32.34 per hour (via umbrella), however we can also offer a PAYE service too.
You must be a car driver and be able to work on a hybrid model.
Flexible on working hours/part-time if necessary
Provide a great service to Walsall Children and Families Services and being a Senior Practitioner in a front line Safeguarding Team.
- You will undertake preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns, investigating concerns of significant harm, and making appropriate use of legislation to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
- You will provide a Social Work service to individuals, their families, and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management.
- You will be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice.
- You will engage effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge including multi-agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantages, multiple significant risk factors, and the need to consider the public interest.
- You will ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.