Job Reference: 58290
Social Work Support Officer
- Swinton, Greater Manchester
- £12 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Work Support Officer to start a temporary contract in Salford. The contract is initially 3 months with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Social Work Support Officer who will shape and deliver outcomes for the children and families. From day one you will receive the very best induction. We will introduce you to our values of Pride, Passion, People and Personal Responsibility, what they mean for you and provide you with all the skills you will need to do your job safely and effectively. We want people who share our passion, people who can think creatively and flexibly, people who have our children at the heart of everything they do, people who recognise the strength of working together.
- Holding a caseload of children who are looked after and ensuring that they achieve the very best outcomes in terms of their health, education and overall aspirations.
To establish and maintain relationships with parents supporting them through group activities and to deliver a variety of evidence-based parenting sessions, in line with Greater Manchester delivery models.
To work with vulnerable families who may have complex needs and those who find services hard to reach, supporting them to develop and maintain relationships in their wider social environments and working with them in times of crisis.
- Experience: Experience of working with children and families support services provided by organisations and agencies across the Borough.
- Qualifications: Qualified to NVQ level 3 in a relevant field such as Child Care, Health and Social Care.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.