- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Vale of Glamorgan
- Salary: £33.52 - £33.52 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to join our growing team in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan, UK. This role offers an opportunity to make a real difference in the community by providing comprehensive social work services to all clients.
1. Conducting regular client assessments to understand their requirements, goals, and limitations. These assessments could relate to social, behavioural, emotional, and environmental conditions.
2. Developing and implementing effective treatment plans based on the evaluations performed. Monitor client progress regularly, re-evaluating and revising treatment plans as necessary.
3. Collaborating with other healthcare professionals, community or social agencies, where appropriate, to help meet client’s needs.
4. Providing guidance to clients to manage or resolve daily life challenges.
5. Educating and counselling individuals, families or groups in order to empower them to improve their quality of life.
6. Documenting and maintaining client records in a timely and accurate manner, adhering to the guidelines and policies of our organization as well as statutory regulations.
1. Qualified as a Social Worker with an appropriate degree/diploma, and registered with the UK’s Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
2. Proven experience as a Social Worker in a similar role.
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Knowledgeable about current legislation, policies and procedures related to social work.
5. Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact, empathy and professionalism.
6. Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as per the clients’ needs.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from a competitive salary, but also work in a supportive and progressive environment, where your skills and input are valued.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Disclaimer: All job offer is subject to satisfactory references and compliance with checking procedures applicable under UK employment law.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.