Job Reference: 55626
- Beeston, Nottinghamshire
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Suzie Morris at Nottinghamshire County Council to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work a temporary role within the Broxtowe Child Protection District Team.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extending to an on-going contract or permanency further down the line.
The rate of pay for this role is £35 per hour Umbrella.
Suzie has agreed that all locums are offered 9 day fortnights so you work 9 days and get paid for 10! You will be in the office on duty days.
YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER FOR THIS ROLE.
- Dealing with Child Protection, Child in Need cases that go to the initial court proceedings.
- Completing Section 7’s/47’s
- Court Work
- Working with Multi-agencies and other professionals
- Will be working around the Bassetlaw and Newark area
- Complete Duty days
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.