Job Reference: 55629
- Annesley Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Saika Parveen at Nottinghamshire County Council to recruit for a MASH Social Worker based at Annesley within their children’s services.
Pay for this role is £35 per hour via umbrella company. This role is initially 3 months with the possibility of extension.
YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER FOR THIS ROLE.
- Within this role you will responsible for taking details from members of the public and professionals via telephone gathering accurate information from databases
- Seeking consent from families for further checks and completing these checks.
- You will then analyse the data received and make further recommendations to outside local agencies.
- You are required to represent the MASH team at meetings with other agencies and assist with presentations regarding MASH and the referral process.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.