Job Reference: 62160
Social Worker – Adoption Team
- Tiverton, Devon
- £44 - £44 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in the adoption team to work in Tiverton, Devon. This is a full time position and is paying £44 per hour, also including £150 Per Week expense allowance towards travel/accommodation.
37 Hours Per Week, including hybrid remote/office working.
Specialist role that progresses plans for Adoption for Children in Care.
- This will include updates to CPR, working closing with Family Finder for matching, supporting the child with transitional and life story direct work to prepare them for Adoption and undertake court work in relation to the Adoption Order being made.
- All other statutory Child in Care related duties are required for this role e.g. reviews, personal education plan meetings, visits etc. May involve some court work.
- This role will also include working with unborn babies where there is likely to be a plan of adoption to ensure we are promoting early permanence for children.
- You will be experienced and confident in adoption, working closely with our Regional Adoption Agency, Adopt South West, to ensure children with a plan of adoption are matched with their adoptive family in a child friendly timescale, supporting adopted children and their families with complex needs, through regular review of an adoption support plan.
- You will provide support and consultation to less experienced members of the team in relation to good practice in adoption
- Qualifications: Qualification in Social Work
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.