Social Worker- Adult Social Services
- Location: Norfolk, Norfolk
- Salary: £32 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a dedicated and passionate Social Worker in Adult Social Services to join our forward-thinking team in Norfolk. We are seeking an individual who has a strong commitment to promoting and protecting the wellbeing and rights of adults at risk.
1. Conduct assessments of the service users’ needs for social care services, ensuring a comprehensive person-centered approach.
2. Develop, implement, and review care plans in partnership with service users, their families, carers and other agencies.
3. Safeguard adults at risk, working under local safeguarding protocols, to ensure their safety, autonomy and wellbeing are upheld.
4. Provide intervention and casework management for service users who have complex needs.
5. Promote multi-agency collaboration and attend multi-disciplinary team meetings to represent and communicate social care viewpoints.
6. Maintain up-to-date and accurate case records in line with local authority and professional standards.
7. Provide support, information, and advice to service users and their families.
Essential Qualifications and Experiences:
1. Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification.
2. Registered with the Social Work England.
3. Previous experience in Adult Social Services.
4. Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines, including the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
5. Ability to manage complex caseloads and make sound decisions under pressure.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a compassionate and empathic approach.
This role requires a resilient individual with the ability to deal with challenging situations mindfully. Proficiency in report writing, maintaining case notes, and usage of electronic social care records is a must. A sound knowledge of social care legislation and policies will be pivotal in delivering the role.
We are committed to providing high-quality service and support to our service users and provide our Social Workers with continuous professional development and support.
Note: Due to the nature of the role, an enhanced DBS check will be required. It involves traveling from time to time; hence a valid UK driving license is desirable.
Norfolk County Council is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.