Social Worker (Adults)
- Location: Havering, Greater London
- Salary: £32 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Adult Social Worker to join our progressive team in Havering, UK. The ideal candidate will effectively support vulnerable adults, advocating on their behalf and delivering excellent care management within the community.
1. Conduct thorough assessments of the needs, strengths, and risks of adults, including issues related to protection, and advise them on available care options.
2. Develop, coordinate, and review individual care plans, ensuring that needs are appropriately met.
3. Foster, maintain and improve constructive relationships with service users, their families, and carers, advocating on their behalf, when necessary.
4. Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams, including healthcare professionals and partner agencies, for the provision of integrated support.
5. Participate in safeguarding investigations and assessments, contributing to strategies that promote the welfare of clients.
6. Ensure necessary follow-up is conducted, including referrals to other services, provision of resources, and evaluation of care effectiveness.
7. Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation and case records, adhering to strict guidelines on confidentiality and data protection laws.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
– A bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW) or an equivalent, is required; a master’s degree in social work (MSW) is preferred.
– Must be a registered Social Worker with the Social Work England.
– Relevant experience in health and social care, ideally with adults, is required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
– Knowledge of legislative and policy framework for safeguarding vulnerable adults.
– Proficiency in case management software and standard office software programs.
– Strong decision-making abilities and crisis intervention skills.
We value the unique contributions of every team member and believe that through diversity and inclusion, we can break new ground and deliver the best care for our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re looking to make a difference and help others within a supportive and professional environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: A driving license and access to a vehicle for work are essential due to the travel requirements of this role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.