Social Worker – Adults Addiction Team
- Location: Hillingdon, Greater London
- Salary: £35 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a committed and experienced Social Worker to join our Adults Addiction Team in Hillingdon. The incumbent will be a crucial member of our team, providing high-quality care and support for adults dealing with addiction.
1. Providing intensive support to adults grappling with addiction and aiding them in recovery 2. Assessment and managing risk associated with addiction 3. Creating, implementing, and reviewing individual care plans in collaboration with clients, their families and other health care professionals 4. Providing therapeutic interventions and counseling 5. Providing guidance for clients’ families to support them in dealing with the effects of addiction 6. Collaborating with multiple agencies to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care 7. Recording and maintaining detailed, accurate case files and writing reports as necessary 8. Advocating for clients’ rights and needs 9. Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings and case discussions 10. Keeping up to date with current legislation, policy, and research relevant to the field of adult addiction
Qualification and Experience:
1. A Degree in Social Work and a registration with the Social Work England 2. Significant successful experience in a similar role, particularly with adults suffering from addiction 3. Familiarity with the current legislation and policies regarding adults health care and addiction 4. Excellent understanding and awareness of the issues facing adults with addiction 5. Superior relationship-building and collaboration skills 6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 7. Ability to work effectively under stressful situations 8. Willingness to stay abreast of new trends and changes in the health care industry
At Hillingdon, we’re not just proud to be different, but we also celebrate it. Therefore, we are devoted to building a culture of inclusivity and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. We are dedicated to ensuring our staff feel valued, which is why we’ve cultivated a supportive and flexible working environment.
Note: All applicants must be eligible to work within the UK, and must undergo DBS checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in our workforce. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.