Job Reference: 59233
Social Worker Adults – Level 3
- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Adults Social Worker level 3 to fill an exclusive opportunity in Kirklees
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers’ needs. You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
You will undertake evidence based assessments of individuals and their carers’ needs dealing in particular with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments. You will enable individuals to maintain wellbeing, personal dignity and independence by supporting them, and their relevant networks, to put together a plan which will meet their assessed needs, and eligible outcomes in line with relevant legislation and council priorities.
Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role.
As part of the team you will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
As a professionally qualified Social Worker you will have responsibility for managing your individual caseload, taking into account the needs of service users and ensuring effective use of time and resources.
You will make full use of the council’s IT systems and work within administrative and financial procedures including the maintenance of up to date records.
As your skills and experience develop you will be expected to work with greater autonomy and with more complex cases although support will be readily available where needed. Y ou will also be expected to pass on your expertise via mentoring and support to colleagues and students.
Key Responsibilities for Adult Social Worker Level 3:
- Appropriate social work professional qualification ( BA or MA in Social Work, Dip in Social Work, or equivalent recognised by the Central Council for Education & Training in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant post qualifying experience and continuous professional development
- Extensive experience acting as workplace supervisor supporting newly qualified social workers and/or social work students
- Substantial evidence of maintaining and developing skill and knowledge base in professional field through post qualifying training or other opportunities
- Willingness and ability to obtain and/or enhance qualifications and training for development in this role
Applicant Requirements for the Adult Social Worker Level 3:
- Qualifications: Appropriate social work professional qualification ( BA or MA in Social Work, Dip in Social Work, or equivalent recognised by the Central Council for Education & Training in Social Work)
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.