Social Worker – Assessment Team
- Location: Shepton Mallet, England
- Salary: £41 - £41 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker to join our assessment team in Shepton Mallet, UK. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting individuals and families, providing them the tools and resources necessary to overcome social and personal issues.
1. Conduct comprehensive assessments of individuals and their families to identify appropriate services and support.
2. Develop personalised care and service plans, implementing techniques to promote a better life and healthier relationships.
3. Provide counselling, advice and resources to clients to aid them in making informed decisions about their lives.
4. Maintain regular communication with clients to monitor progress and revise care plans as necessary.
5. Collaborate with other social care professionals and agencies to ensure provision of necessary services and resources.
6. Deliver training and education to other team members, sharing knowledge, best practices and expertise.
7. Manage and maintain accurate, confidential client records in accordance with regulatory standards and organisational policies.
8. Participate in regular supervision and team meetings, contributing to discussions and updates on client progress.
1. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Work.
2. Must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Proven professional experience in a social work setting, with special focus on assessment and care planning.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to empathise with clients and their circumstances.
5. Knowledge of current laws and regulations related to social care in the UK.
6. Strong problem-solving abilities, with the ability to analyse complex situations and derive suitable solutions.
7. Excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills.
8. Able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends, to meet client needs.
As a part of our team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives and work in a supportive environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals who are ready to make an impact in their role and contribute positively to the lives of our clients.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.