Social Worker Level 2 – Children With Disabilities – Hybrid
- Location: Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £42.79 - £42.79 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker Level 2 with specialisation in children with disabilities to join our team in Bedfordshire. This innovative, hybrid role allows for a blend of virtual and in-person work, offering the balance of remote working and face-to-face client interactions.
1. Conduct assessments to evaluate the needs of children with disabilities and their families, working collaboratively to develop comprehensive care plans.
2. Deliver tailored, individual support that can make a real difference to the lives of these children and their families.
3. Work closely with other professionals such as teachers, psychologists, and medical staff to ensure the best outcomes for your clients.
4. Provide clear, comprehensive reports and maintain accurate, up-to-date records.
5. Deal professionally and empathetically with situations involving child protection, initiating proceedings when necessary.
6. Advocate for the rights and needs of children with disabilities and their families within the community.
7. Maintain professional competence through ongoing training and development.
1. Must have a Social Work Degree, or equivalent, and be registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
2. A minimum of two years’ experience working with children with disabilities is required.
3. Must have excellent understanding of the laws and regulations relating to social work and Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and counselling skills.
5. Strong report writing, organisation and computer skills.
6. Flexibility to work outside standard office hours if needed.
7. Full driving license and use of a vehicle is required.
By joining our dedicated and supportive team, you will be making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities and their families in Bedfordshire. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Our team offers excellent supervision, learning and development opportunities, making this an ideal place to further your career in social work.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.