Job Reference: 56451
Social Worker Level 3 – Children
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £45 - £45 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Bradford.
- Non caseload holding role – £37ph
- Support available from on site practice supervisors and team managers
- Hybrid working approach
- Bespoke training due to be offered to all staff including agency workers by Professor David Thorpe. This is specialist training and not available in all LA’s.
- External audit/inspection has identified how the service is effective and decisions are mostly timely and appropriate
- Candidate must have a good understanding of threshold application and obtaining/dispensing with parental consent where appropriate
- Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help