Social Worker, Older Adults Community Team
- Location: Winchester, England
- Salary: £30 - £30 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
seven Social Care are looking for a dedicated and passionate Social Worker to join our Older Adults Community Team in Winchester, UK. The successful candidate will play a key role in providing professional social work services to older adults within the Winchester community in order to support them to lead independent, healthy and fulfilling lives. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a real difference in the community.
1. Conduct comprehensive assessments of older adults in order to identify their individual needs and coordinate suitable care plans.
2. Work closely with family members, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to ensure effective implemention of care plans and promote well-being.
3. Advocate for older adults’ rights, ensuring that they have access to community resources, services, and benefits available to them.
4. Develop and maintain productive relationships with partner agencies, authorities, and community resources to work collaboratively on meeting the care needs of older adults.
5. Work within legal and ethical frameworks, keep up-to-date records, and adhere to guidelines and policies in all aspects of work.
6. Offer training, education, and support related to ageing, health concerns, and community resources to older adults and their families.
1. Must possess a professional qualification in Social Work and be registered with the Social Work England.
2. Demonstrable experience in working with older adults especially in a community setting would be highly advantageous.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with service users and professionals.
4. A compassionate and empathetic approach to working with older adults and their families.
5. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and manage caseloads effectively.
6. Knowledge about the healthcare system and resources available for older adults.
7. Willingness to attend further training and development as required.
The opportunity to work in a supportive team environment within a rewarding role. Flexible working hours and opportunity for continuous professional development.
Interested and qualified applicants should please apply via the designated email/portal with a cover letter, updated CV, and relevant credentials.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.