Job Reference: KS103
Social Worker – Post 18 Transitions Team
- Bridgwater, Somerset
- £38 - £38 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified and passionate Transitions Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children and adults in the Somerset area, specifically Sedgemoor and West.
As Transitions Social Worker, you will be responsible for The role involves managing your own caseload and carrying out assessments, outlined by the SS&W Act. You will need to have good IT skills and will be expected to complete Best Interests Assessments under DOLs. You will be part of a Duty Rota and joint work the Child Disability Team and with health colleagues in the Multi-Disciplinary Community Learning Disability Team.
- Undertake initial visits
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with disabilities as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.