Social Worker – RRT – Bexley Council
- Location: Bexley, Greater London
- Salary: £15 - £15 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a passionate and skilled Social Worker to join our Rapid Response Team (RRT) at Bexley Council. This individual should be devoted to empowering their clients, assisting them on their journey to overcome adversities and thrive in their community environments.
1. Provide holistic, tailored support to clients in the borough who are in urgent need of care or are going through a crisis.
2. Carry out assessments to identify individual needs and develop relevant care plans.
3. Work collaboratively with healthcare professionals and local organizations to provide the best multi-disciplinary service for the community.
4. Act as a primary point of contact for clients and their families, providing them with guidance and support during challenging times.
5. Maintain accurate case notes and records to track client progress and ensure all their needs are met.
6. Advocate for clients where necessary, ensuring their voices are heard and their rights are upheld.
1. A Degree in Social Work, or related field.
2. A current registration with the Social Work England.
3. A deep understanding of social work principles and ethics, and a commitment to the values of social justice and equality.
4. Previous work experience as a Social Worker – preferably in a rapid response or crisis team environment.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
Bexley Council is dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace and creating equal opportunities. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
The successful candidate must be able to pass all background checks and comply with Bexley Council’s policies and guidelines, including the safeguarding of vulnerable individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.