Social Worker / Senior Practitioner
- Location: Staffordshire, Staffordshire
- Salary: £33.3 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker/Senior Practitioner for a position in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to become a part of our supportive team, contributing effectively to the welfare of our community.
1. Deliver comprehensive social work services to clients, focusing on complex case management tasks.
2. Conduct assessments to understand the needs, strengths and weaknesses of individuals and families.
3. Develop, coordinate and promote preventive programmes and workshops to address the identified needs of clients.
4. Collaborate with other organisational services, health professionals, agencies and community groups to ensure holistic care.
5. Implement and review care plans to support physical, emotional and social well-being of clients.
6. Advocate on behalf of clients and guide them in making informed decisions about their lives.
7. Offer crisis intervention and problem-solving techniques to navigate through challenges.
8. Facilitate group meetings and family conferences to discuss care plans.
9. Maintain timely and accurate records of work carried out and actively utilise these records to measure, maintain and improve the quality of service provision.
10. Facilitate training and mentoring sessions for less experienced or trainee social workers when necessary.
1. Must hold a Degree in Social Work (or equivalent) and be registered with the Social Work England.
2. Considerable experience in a relevant field, particularly working with complex social work cases.
3. Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasive skills.
5. Efficient collaboration and team working abilities.
6. Committed to continuous professional development.
7. Up-to-date with social work policies, ethical practice and legislation.
8. Able to work flexibly, including occasional evenings and weekends if required.
We offer an inclusive and supportive working environment, where everyone’s experience and knowledge are valued. We are committed to providing fair opportunities for all, promoting diversity, and helping our community.
If you are passionate about protecting the most vulnerable members of our society and want to make a significant difference in their lives, apply today!
Note: The candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
Equality and diversity are at the core of our recruitment process; we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.