Job Reference: RQ672187
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £191.16 - £250 per day
- Temporary / part time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Somali Advisor to assist the Mayor in Tower Hamlets. This is a temporary contract initially for 3 days a week.
This is a consultancy role to advise and support the Mayor on all matters relating to the Somali community of Tower Hamlets
- To advise the Mayor on liaising and engagement with the Somali community particularly on access to Council services
- To advise the Mayor on initiatives and projects of special interest to the Somali community
- To liaise with Somali community groups and leaders on behalf of the Mayor
- To keep the Mayor updated on any issues affecting the Somali community, and advise on policy solutions
- To identify key events taking place in the Somali community, and attend with the Mayor when needed, or on the Mayor’s behalf
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.