Job Reference: 57707
Statutory Assessment Coordinator
- Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
- £15.92 - £15.92 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Statutory Assessment Coordinators to fill an exclusive opportunity in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
We are looking for several Statutory Assessment Coordinators to be responsible for the issuing and reviewing of Education Health and Care plans within the statutory guidance provided in the Code of Practice and relevant legislation on a personal and a team level.
– To lead in the EHC assessment process, with responsibility for preparing and presenting information about individual pupils, and participation in decision making, about the provision required to meet the special educational needs and disabilities of pupils whose needs have been assessed.
– To ensure children, young people and their parents or carers are central to the assessment process and communicate with them regularly.
– To monitor the progress of children and young people against the outcomes of their EHC Plan.
– Attend annual review meetings and offer appropriate challenge regarding progress towards the outcomes of the Education, Health, and Care Plan, making amendments where required to the Education Health and Care Plan.
- Experience: Knowledge and significant understanding of the legislative framework and key issues relevant to the team’s responsibility.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours per week 9am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.