Supervising Social Worker – Fostering Team
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £44 - £44 per hour
- Type: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to work in the Fostering Team in Exeter, Devon. This is paid at £44 Per Hour.
As someone who knows what good foster care looks like, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality and timely assessments to provide high quality carers for our most vulnerable children in Devon. You will be working in a fast paced and supportive environment.
- Foster carer supervisions and ongoing support to carers.
- Completion of high-quality carer annual reviews.
- Unannounced visits to foster carers.
- Attendance at meetings as required (eg. child in care reviews, risk assessment meetings etc).
- Presenting to fostering panel as required.
- Facilitating foster carer support groups.
- Close work with childcare teams and other professionals to ensure safety and wellbeing of children
- Qualifications: Social Work Degree.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK within Fostering.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.