Job Reference: RQ669430
- Greenwich, Greater London
- £19.45 - £24.48 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an supervisory plumber for Greenwich Council. This is a temporary contract initially of 6-8 months with a view to extend.
To be responsible to the Delivery Managers for the co-ordination and direction of a team of employees undertaking building maintenance, building construction or related works in Council properties. To manage and supervise up to 20 staff including those working for subcontractors.
- To assist with managing, directing, motivating and developing staff including the allocation work and setting and monitoring standards in line with Council policies and procedures
- To manage the deployment and allocation of other resources including materials and vehicles related to building works
- To check, verify and sign time and bonus sheets. To certify job numbers involved
- To liaise with tenants and the general public during works. To monitor observance with safety requirements and ensure the quality of work is maintained. To attend meetings with staff from Tenancy services, tenants and other groups (outside normal hours as required) and resolve complaints and enquiries
- To contribute to the preparation and operation of any CDM site safety plan
- Qualifications: Qualified to a City and Guilds Level or NVQ L3
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role with supervisory experience
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with a suitable vehicle
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.