Job Reference: 58629
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £9.87 - £9.87 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Coordinator to fill an exclusive opportunity in Manchester.
As a Support Coordinator you will undertake assessments and develop client/family or children and young people led support.
- You will ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients/families or children and young people.
- Actively seek to empower and promote independent living.
- Act as the lead case worker.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ years working in social care settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.