Job Reference: 59165
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £9.87 - £19.74 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Coordinator to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Gloucestershire area..
As Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches . The role of a Support Coordinator is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people.
- Undertake assessments
- Produce and review support and safety plans for individuals
- Ensure high standard of service delivery of policies and procedures.
- Be able to implement safe practice in accordance with risk assessment processes
- Experience: Experience within support work with families and children
- Compliance: DBS Enhanced on the update service, 3 years relevant referencing
- Hours: Up to 40hrs p/w
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
- For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424