Job Reference: 0005 3FF0 / 1
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £10 - £11 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
As a Support Worker you will look after vulnerable children in a children’s home.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the home.
- Actively participate in regular supervision and staff meetings.
- Ensure the timely and accurate record keeping and reporting as required.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ years working in childcare settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.