Job Reference: 55604
- Dumfries and Galloway, Dumfries and Galloway
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers to work on a casual or full time basis in Lockerbie, Dumfries. You would be working for specialist social care provider offering a wide range of personalised support for adults with disabilities and life long conditions .
As a Support WOrker, you will be required to support people to make informed choices, to be in control of their own lives, to develop relationships and where required, support to maintain a home of their own.
You will be required to deliver high quality support across the service to the clients which meets the specification.
- Provide support and assistance to people who we support in accordance with their support plans and service aims.
- assist with initial and on-going assessments of people who we support.
- advise people who we support in accordance with guidance from senior colleagues or in accordance with the service aims.
- maintain professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times.
- support and assist people who we support in crisis situations, and/or manage physical risk or behaviour likely to cause incidents, in accordance with the support plan or service protocol.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a Support Worker
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.