Job Reference: 55835
- Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers to work on a bank basis in Kilbirnie. This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
We are looking for Support Workers to work in a unique and specialist service for adults with autism in the Kilbirnie area. The service is made up of 25 individual houses with some shared facilities which allows the individuals to live independently while being cared for.
12 hour shifts, mix of waking nights and working days.
- Help service users live independently in their own homes.
- Following and support each individuals personal care plan.
- Give the residents opportunity to grow and develop in a forward thinking way.
- Providing supportive, therapeutic care.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a Support Worker role.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.