Job Reference: 57123
- Widnes, Cheshire
- £11.99 - £11.99 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers to work on a full time or bank basis at a Residential Care Home for the Elderly. This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
We are looking for several Support Workers to help support tenants with their individual Person-Centred Plan to achieve maximum independence.
- Support individuals needs and wishes as identified in their Person-Centred Plan, this will involve helping tenants achieving objectives for themselves and maximising their independence.
- Support tenants to prepare meals, undertake household tasks, shopping, and self-care. To participate in leisure activities, social events and to escort to appointments e.g., doctors, dentist etc.
- Assist and support tenants with their medication in line with current policies and procedures.
- Observe and report any signs of illness or any other matter likely to effect the well-being of the individuals concerned.
- Experience: Experience in a Care setting of addressing Service Users personal needs in line with individual care plans.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 24 hours p/w depending on allocated shifts.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.