Job Reference: 57715
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £13.48 - £13.48 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers to start work for Trafford Council. This is a temporary contract, with no current end dates and likely to be long term.
Here at Trafford Council, we are ambitious for our children and our workforce. We are committed to improving our services and achieving great outcomes for our young people. We are inviting you to help shape the future of Children’s Social Care in Trafford.
We want all young people to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential.
– You will take responsibility for supporting tenants to access support with benefits and other agencies: housing, financial, hardship.
– You will provide practical support to tenants in areas such as budgeting, nutrition, healthcare, and daily living skills.
– You will assist tenants to maintain links with external support agencies, to work alongside these agencies and maintain contact.
– You will provide support to enable young people to develop the independence skills required to move into their own long-term accommodation.
- Experience: Experience of working with care experienced young people
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: up to 36.25 hours per week
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.