Job Reference: 57983
- Ashford, Hampshire
- £11.95 - £11.95 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Ashford.
This role involves supporting the homeless, providing needed accommodation and helping secure a more permanent living accommodation. You’ll work with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds. They may have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, or may have been recently released from prison.
- You’ll support a number of different people.
- You will help boost their confidence and support them on their journey.
- Help link them with employability coaches, help them manage their money, or move on to a more permanent home.
- There will be admin tasks.
- Experience: 2+ years Support Work experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.