Job Reference: 58560
- Hounslow East, Greater London
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for 6 Support Workers in Hounslow, London to work within a Complex Needs Service.
To be responsible for case work with people with a wide range of long-term conditions, health, and other complex needs. To also promote independence of clients and their carers to improve wellbeing and support progress towards their individual goals.
- Empower a caseload of clients with a range of complex health and support needs to manage their health and wellbeing, maintain their independence, identify their strengths, and achieve their goals and aspirations, working in partnership with other services as required in order to achieve this, under the direction of the Service Manager.
- To clearly articulate the aims and objectives, pathway and service model to people using the service so they can fully participate in and co-produce their support.
- Empower service users to engage effectively in their liaisons with professionals within the community such as social work teams, housing providers, health professionals, JCP etc.
- Work flexibly as part of a team to ensure service coverage and that contractual obligations are met.
- Develop community-based approaches to empowering service users to achieve their goals and aspirations and to encourage service users to access opportunities.
- To work as part of the team to manage and deliver weekly drop-in style sessions across the borough and ensuring the health and safe requirements of these sessions are met.
- Actively monitor the health, wellbeing, safety and security of the service and its users ensuring all concerns are followed up promptly and in line with procedures.
- Participate in the core work of the service, providing support to colleagues, carrying out tasks allocated by the service manager and using initiative to identify and deal with additional tasks as they arise.
- Supporting the delivery of practical sessions for service users to develop new skills and ways of managing their health and wellbeing.
- Ensure that administration is done in expected time; that detailed, concise and accurate records are created, and that confidentiality is appropriately maintained.
- Carry out duties, in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Experience: Knowledge of Welfare benefits, Housing and Signposting. Have a solid knowledge of safeguarding.
- Compliance: DBS (preferably on Update Service), Passport, CV
- Travel: Able to travel and visit clients in their own home
- Hours: 9 – 5 Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.