Job Reference: 58564
- Hounslow East, Greater London
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Worker in Hounslow, London to work within an Accommodation Based Service.
To provide good quality housing related support to service users with a range of needs in line with client led actions identified in their support plans, and with organisational policies and procedures.
– To deliver housing related support to adults with a range of needs, to understand their strengths and build on these to help clients meet their aspirations in a range of areas of interest and value to the individual.
– Improve each client’s quality of life; prevent homelessness through promoting or maintaining independent living skills and appropriate move on.
– Provide relevant support in accordance with the client’s range of needs via support and safety planning and aspirations assessments and through one-one keywork sessions.
– Assist service users to attend educational, leisure and health related activities, accompanying as appropriate
– To maintain accurate service users’ records and all other records relating to the upkeep and maintenance of the service. This includes electronic based records on our organisational system.
– To carry our Housing Management functions including the collection and management of rent, reporting of repairs, and managing the beginning and end of tenancies/licences at the schemes.
– Encourage and promote effective multi-agency working to ensure that the risks of services users are mitigated and that the needs and aspirations of service users are met to a high standard, including establishing close contacts with various communities, statutory and voluntary organisations.
– To assist with domestic tasks, when appropriate
– Have knowledge of and follow relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
– To take part in regular supervisions and annual appraisals and seek out and take up opportunities for continuous professional development within the service, organisation and externally.
- Experience: Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
- Compliance: DBS (preferably on Update Service), Passport, CV.
- Travel: Ability to travel and work across the services when required.
- Hours: 39 hours a week Monday to Sunday.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.