Job Reference: 58641
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £10.23 - £10.23 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Newcastle.
As a Support Worker you will work alongside clients in a person-centred way and assist them in practical tasks.
- Help clients with their budgeting
- Support clients to administer their benefits and finances in accordance with agreed plans
- Assist clients to cook their own meals and shop with them
- Support clients to engage in social opportunities within the community
- Assist clients to build positive relationships in their community
- Experience: 1+ years working in social care settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.