- Location: Congleton, England
- Salary: £12 - £14.94 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Support Workers to work in Congleton, Cheshire. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £12.00 PAYE or £14.94 umbrella. The role will involve working 28 hours per week.
To attend as part of the caring team to the personal (e.g. social, emotional, physical, intellectual) needs of the service users, in line with the individual service users care plan.
- Attend to the personal needs of service users in line with agreed care plan – this may involve helping service users achieve objectives for themselves rather than physically doing everything for them.
- Physical tasks, e.g. dressing, washing, feeding service users, or helping and encouraging service users to undertake these tasks for themselves.
- Social duties e.g. talking with service users, helping service users to maintain contact with family, friends and community, assisting with shopping and recreation.
- Contribute to discussions on individual care plans for service users.
- Contribute to the assessment of service users by maintaining and updating records as required.
- Help create the atmosphere within which service users can be encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 in Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 28 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.