- Location: London, Greater London
- Salary: £11.11 - £11.11 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Support Worker to work within Hounslow. This is a full-time role, and the hourly rate is £11.11 PAYE with umbrella options available.
To provide good quality housing related support to service users with a range of needs in line with client led actions identified in their support plans, and with organisational policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding experience with older people and people with mental health issues.
- Knowledge about welfare benefits and housing support.
- Signposting to other agencies when appropriate.
- Happy to travel to service user’s homes.
- Qualifications: GCSE or Equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check on the update service.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.