Job Reference: 55771
Support Worker – Huntingdon Housing Management
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £9.5 - £9.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Support Worker to work with the Huntingdon Housing Management Service. This position is initially for a period of 12 weeks and is paying £9.50 per hour. The role is for 20 hours per week.
The role is based in a homelessness service and would involve you carrying out support sessions and supporting customers with day to day living. Some customers will have complex needs.
- To work alongside clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- To assist clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan.
- To provide flexible support to clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- To implement the client / families or children and young people (as appropriate) support and safety plan, as developed by the Support Coordinator and inform and contribute to support planning reviews and assessments through effective communication with the co-ordinator or line manager and client.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 20 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.