Job Reference: 57979
Support Worker – Short Breaks
- Sunderland, County Durham
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers to work in Sunderland. There is a possibility to work either 37 or 18.5 hours.
Sunderland Care and Support’s CQC Registered Short Break Services provide planned breaks to young people and adults who have a range of learning and physical disabilities and Autism, who require differing levels of support to meet a range of social and sometimes complex health needs.
- Provide excellent Social Care Services to people, promoting recovery, Independence, Inclusion, Health and Wellbeing.
- Enable individuals to have the opportunity to exercise choice & control and support people to shape their own lives.
- Deliver high quality excellent services, which meet individual needs
- To enable even those most disabled or disadvantaged, to participate as active citizens in their community.
- To create innovative housing and support solutions for vulnerable people – moving resources away from residential care
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a Support Worker role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.