- Location: Doncaster, England
- Salary: £15 - £22 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michele Dawson
SevenHealthcare has an amazing role for you, in the regional town of Doncaster as a support worker.
- Qualifications: SVQ – Level 2 upwards in social care
- Experience: 1+ years working in the care sector.
- Compliance: Ideally holds a PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for over a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.