Job Reference: 57953
Support Worker – Telecare Services
- Sunderland, County Durham
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Sunderland Care and Support is looking for Support Workers to join our Community Teams supporting vulnerable people across the City of Sunderland.
This role is paying an hourly rate of £12.50 per hour and is full time
As a Support Worker within Sunderland City Council you will be working with clients over the age of 18. The Telecare Service is a responsive team who visit customers in their own homes who may require care following a period in hospital or a decline in their wellbeing. We will visit for a time limited period and assist to set goals to promote independence and confidence. The Telecare Service will also respond if the customer presses an alarm for support.
- We are looking for people who have had some experience in working with vulnerable people.
- As an agency worker we will expect that you are able to work a range of shift patterns including – sleep over, waking night.
- All staff appointed need to be flexible, work some weekends and bank holidays and be able to work and travel across the City of Sunderland.
- Due to the nature of the role we require agency staff to have a good level and literacy and numeracy skills and who can record and contribute to care planning.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424