Job Reference: 58645
Supported Living Worker
- Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
- £9.9 - £9.9 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Supported Living Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Wallsend.
As a Supported Living Worker you will deliver individual personal care to customers in line with their care plan, working alongside them to maximise their independence and social inclusion.
- Support customers with personal care as required
- Carry out tasks in a way that demonstrates respect for the privacy, dignity and value of all customers
- Adhere and contribute to effective communication plans which are in place for each client and adhered to
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ years working in social care settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.