Systems and Data Analyst
- Location: Darlington, England
- Salary: £17.12 - £17.12 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Systems and Data Analyst to work with the Council in Darlington. This position is initially for a period of 4 months and is paying £17.12 per hour, this role is 37 hours from Monday to Friday.
To provide high quality and proactive support to the senior analysts in the extraction of data, provision of analysis and production of reports taking specific responsibility for work areas and topics as directed. Build up a good range of knowledge in the different areas of the team’s work to be flexibly deployed to meet changing priorities and demands, demonstrating an aptitude for data extraction, analysis and presentation.
1. To gather relevant community safety data, analysing and reporting as required.
2. To maintain the list of KPIs and PIs for the service.
3. To develop and manage the ICT software system within Community Safety.
4. To work with the public, private and voluntary sectors as well as colleagues gathering and analysing data to support the work of ensuring Darlington is a safe place to live work and enjoy.
5. To develop and produce reports and service performance as required.
6. To identify opportunities for reducing and rationalising the quality of the data without impacting on effectiveness.
7. To present analysis in an accessible way to relevant colleagues and partners.
8. To undertake research, analyse and provide comments as and when required.
9. To maintain an overview of relevant new and existing legislation about Community Safety.
10. To produce reports both on a planned and ad-hoc basis as required by senior managers.
- Qualifications: Qualification in a relevant field (desirable and not essential).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.