Job Reference: 56679
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £37 - £37 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Team Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Learning Disabilities and Transitions Service.
The Team leader would need to be experienced in managing the front door of the service with referral coming into the service and managing both team support workers and care management staff and social; workers in a busy duty team. They would need to be able to manage the busy allocation of immediate short term work, whether this is safeguarding or temporary increases to peoples support packages, managing frequent callers to the service allocation of cases to duty staff.
To ensure work flow is managed safely within the current resources available, being flexible and ensuring a safe service.
- Consistent follow up on cases and pushing cases through to long term team for allocation once immediate work is undertaken or maintaining consistent case
- Ensuring that workers sign post or assess for meeting short term enablement goals..
- To ensure work flow is managed safely within the current resources available, being flexible and ensuring a safe service.
- Experience: 2+ years working as Team Leader in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.