Job Reference: 58285
Team Support Worker
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £14 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Social Care is looking for a Team Support Worker.
Pay is £14 per hour umbrella.
Based in Gilmore Close.
Initial 3 month contract.
Under supervision to support colleagues to take referrals, review/monitor and provide appropriate information, advice and services to service users and carers.
1. To carry out a duty system
2. To take referrals, monitor and review cases (via telephone when appropriate)
3. To focus intervention on a regular basis
4. To undertake specific tasks on cases held by other team members.
5. To provide practical support, advice, guidance and general support in accordance with care planning
6. To liaise effectively with members of the multi-disciplinary team and with other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
7. To provide an effective administrative system for booking and dealing with schedules of home visiting
8. To provide an effective response to emergency situations
9. To be pro-active in implementing Leicester City Council’s Equal Opportunity Policies along with its E.M.A.S. System.
10. To ensure provision of services are appropriate to meet the needs of a multi-racial and multi-lingual community
- 9 months experience of working with Older People in Social Care environment.
Experience of working with Older People in a Social Care environment
Experience and understanding of housing/welfare benefits.
Experience of care management within legal requirements.
Experience of monitoring/reviewing care packages
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.