Telecare Support officer
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- Salary: £14.44 - £14.44 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care is currently seeking a Telecare Support officer to work in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan area.
This is contracted to 37 hours per week.
- To provide on-going support to ensure the effective delivery of quality Telecare Services in the Vale of Glamorgan.
- To enable people to live as safely at home for as long as possible by maximising their independence and reducing the need for dependency on care packages.
- The Telecare Service supports the management of risks in their home and community.
- To manage and prioritise the day-to-day workload of the Telecare service in the Vale of Glamorgan (including TeleV, TeleV+, VCAS dispersed and Housing Schemes), in conjunction with other Telecare Support Officer(s) and team members.
- To contribute towards the development and implementation of a promotional strategy for the Telecare Service which extends knowledge of the service and increases the number of service users and groups who use it.
- To undertake TeleV+ assessments of potential service user(s) referred by Social Services, Health professionals and other agencies including self/ carer referral in accordance with statutory duties and relevant legislation, within an appropriate level of delegated responsible.
All Candidates are required to have an up to date DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.