Job Reference: 62011
Tenancy Advice Assistant
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £15.81 - £15.81 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 1 Tenancy Advice Assistant in Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole (BCP) Housing Team. This position is part time (18.5 hours per week) and is paying £15.81 per hour.
To ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently in accordance with the Council’s policies and service standards.
To receive enquiries from customers and log customer contacts for the Housing Management Team.
To provide general advice to customers and deal with initial queries on housing management issues, including anti-social behaviour, rent and lettings.
To liaise with other teams, departments and organisations to resolve customer queries.
- To provide an excellent service to customers to meet their individual needs.
- To undertake customer satisfaction surveys and elicit customer feedback.
- To ensure that any payments received from customers are receipted in accordance with the Council’s procedures.
- To deal with contacts from tenants, other residents and third parties and log such customer contact on the Council’s Northgate Housing IT system.
- To provide basic advice and information to customers on housing management matters and other issues to answer customer contact.
- To provide a reception service and deal with customer queries received through the integrated reception desk.
- To receive complaints of anti-social behaviour and deal with these in accordance with policies and procedure.
- To manage low level anti-social behaviour cases and escalate higher level cases accordingly to Housing Officers and the Anti-Social Behaviour Team.
- To manage cases resulting from initial customer contact, e.g. permission for pets and changes to the tenancy agreement.
- To manage cases in accordance with policies and procedure where access has not been provided for gas servicing and escalate cases accordingly to legal action.
- To maintain a waiting list for garages and allocate garage tenancies in accordance with the Council’s policies and procedures.
- To receive and act on advice from other members of the housing management team.
- To deal with general enquiries received from the public.
- To identify own training needs and take part in training and development opportunities when required.
Any other duties prescribed by the Tenancy Services Manager.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.