Job Reference: 58107
Tenancy Services Officer (Housing)
- Atherstone, Warwickshire
- £14.03 - £17.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Tenancy Services Officer (Housing) to work in Atherstone. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £14.03 – £17.47 (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To be responsible for providing tenancy management services to the Council’s stock of Council properties. This includes enforcing tenancy conditions, with priority given to rent income collection, to both dwellings and garages and dealing with changes of tenancy in way that meets the highest customer standards.
- Acting promptly and in accordance with the Councils policies and procedures if Tenants fall into rent arrears. This will require officers to have a sound knowledge of welfare benefits and will include serving Notices of Seeking Possession promptly where appropriate and presenting cases in the County Court.
Providing tenancy management services in accordance with service standards
Ensuring tenants maintain their conditions of tenancy. This will include visiting proactively as well as reactively to check property condition.
Dealing with succession, changes of tenancy and assignments
Taking action where someone has been left in occupation
Working with officers dealing with estates management.
Taking a partnership approach where appropriate to resolve individual tenancy issues and specific estate issues.
- Qualifications: Possess or working towards gaining a professional housing qualification or equivalent (desirable but not essential).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.