Job Reference: HAF-004580
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £19.85 - £23.96 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Traffic Officer for Hammersmith and Fulham Council. This is a temporary role initially.
To development and implement traffic, transportation, and kerbside projects and the services so that Council and Department objectives and responsibilities are met. To design, manage and deliver integrated transport and traffic schemes to achieve traffic and casualty reduction targets and objectives
- To support and fulfil the divisions statutory Traffic and Network Management responsibilities
- Manage the Traffic Survey Team and ensure efficient utilisation and recharging of works
- To design, and to implement creative solutions to traffic, transport, and kerbside projects.
- To manage the delivery of individual up to £150k within time, cost, scope and quality constraints
- To explore solutions to sensitive traffic and transport matters and apply best practice solutions to resolving matters with conflicting priorities
- To advise the Development Control Group on the highway and traffic engineering implications and requirements of development proposals; and to provide advice, on behalf of the Council, to developers, Councillors, officers in other departments and members of the public on all aspects of the highway and traffic engineering implications of development proposals
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role. Experience of working in the Transport and Highways industry and exposure to working on complex and sensitive schemes and policy development proposals
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.