Transport Operations Officer
- Location: Wrexham, Wales
- Salary: £10.21 - £12.72 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Transport Operations Officer, this role is based in Wrexham.
- To ensure that the County Borough Council’s defined passenger transport network of 400 transport contracts, to the value of £4.5m pa, is operated safely and efficiently, within the resources available.
- To lead on the process for ensuring all council employed escorts and also contracted drivers and escorts possess up to date enhanced CRB clearance.
- To manage the Council’s Risk Assessment process for transport contracts through liaison with private transport companies on requirements, review of submitted risk assessment forms and management of a database for Risk Assessments.
- To attend on site inspections of transport contracts, monitoring performance and standards to ensure contract compliance, and ensuring contract irregularities are managed in line with agreed process.
- Knowledge of passenger transport legislation and national guidelines
- Understanding of council financial regulations and conditions of contract for passenger transport
- No Qualifications needed.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help