Job Reference: 58963
Ukraine Resettlement Coordinator
- Kent, Kent
- £19.21 - £19.21 per hour
- Temporary / part time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Ukraine Resettlement Coordinator to work 20hrs per week for 6 months fixed term.
- To ensure that processes are in place for placement checks for refugees, with appropriate compliance checks.
- To ensure that appropriate welcome services and information are available for refugees.
- To respond to the emerging needs of refugees by ensuring referral to appropriate support services or the development of appropriate support.
- To ensure there is appropriate attendance at all multi-agency meetings to ensure coordinated response for refugees and attend as required.
- To ensure that processes are in place to respond to any placement breakdowns.
- To have a good understanding of local Safeguarding Policy and Procedures in order to be able to refer on any concerns for welfare identified as part of this project.
- To monitor allocated budgets related to the Ukrainian resettlement response.
- To collect and report on performance management information relating to the Ukrainian resettlement response.
- To deal with any enquires or information requests from other agencies/public in relation to the Council’s Ukrainian resettlement response.
- Qualifications: Educated to certain standard e.g. Level 3 (GCSE)
- Experience: Previous experience of coordinating a response to an emergency or emerging issue, IT literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Budget management skills and experience
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently. (desirable)
- Hours: 20 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.