Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Social Worker
- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £33.3 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit 2x Social Workers for their Unnacompanied Asylum Seeking Children Team.
Rolling 3 month contracts.
£33.30 per hour.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the SWE.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.