Job Reference: 57479
Waste Management Operative
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £12.1 - £12.1 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Leicestershire County Council within their Environment and Transport services.
Based in Loughborough.
Temporary role of initial 3 months with the onlook of extension.
£12.10 per hour umbrella.
To operate the loading shovel and other plant and equipment at waste sites for Leicestershire County Council. Duties include but are not restricted to; operating loading shovel and plant, loading vehicles, maintaining the sites and assisting to deliver a safe and efficient service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure that services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire.
To engage with internal and external site users and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships.
To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Receive all deliveries, check electronic/paper based records to ensure compliance and communicate effectively with drivers/contractors to operate safely on site.
Ensure all paper based and electronic records are accurate and current.
- Qualifications: – GCSE Maths/English (or equivalent) – Loading shovel/plant ticket/ qualification
- Experience: Working in the waste management industry or similar workplace – Use of specialist plant, such as loading shovel, telehandler – Applying health & safety requirements to work tasks by following Safe Systems of Work and Risk assessments – Processing all types of waste/commodity for onward transport or sale
- Compliance: Up to date passport.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.